Saturday 9 June 2018

Vegan Friendly

Sorry for being away from this blog for a little while, I am usually on Instagram, LinkedIn and you can also find me on Facebook Angella's Kitchen and then there's my website. 

In this world of social media and cooking, I must be honest I have found it challenging to put myself out there on Social Media.  I' don't have any part of my body that is plastic, so I actually look how I am meant to look and everything on my body is my own. I don't feel as if I am going to crumble in a heap if no one likes my posts as I am aware that building my Start Up can take a while.  So with that said, I will soon be taking on an assistant to manage my Social Media so I can have more time for getting out there to meet my clients. 

If you are a fan of Kim Kardashian, I think with so much out there society has in some way become accustomed to putting everything on display.  I am not comfortable with doing that which is why the term Private Dining and Private Chef springs to mind because I am private.  Yes, its a challenge I know so I will try and provide updates which hopefully will be more when I get my assistant.  So in the meantime, do bare with me. 

I'm always looking for Volunteers to taste my delicious food in the comfort of their home so if that's you and you live in London, feel free to get in touch on 020 8 133 5126.

Angella 

No comments:

Post a Comment