Sunday 7 April 2019

Tara Arts Presents

So while I was away in Jamaica during the winter months, Tara Arts got in touch to confirm I 

would be taking part in their Festival next month to Celebrate women.

I don't know if you have ever been to Tara Arts, but its an intimate space, so if you like a little food and theatre, this may be for you.

With so many allergies and dietary requirements and a change in lifestyles, there will be a cooking demo suitable even for vegan appetites. 


There will also be a chance for attendees to WIN an opportunity to help me on the night which should be a lot of fun.

After spreading myself a little too thin, I decided to scale down to one Monthly client lunch, shelve Delicious Deliveries and focus purely on corporate team building.

This has freed up a little time for me to fill my cup, treat myself to a spa which is good for the mind, body and soul.

Leaving me feeling relaxed and refreshed.

​When was the last time you did something for you?



​Why not pop over to the What's On Section

​https://www.tara-arts.com/whats-on/angellas-kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment