Friday, 12 January 2018

Dear January, its been a while

For the New Year, I decided to start blogging on this platform again.

I must admit I'd neglected this blog as I didn't think I had time. I tried blogging on my website, but then deleted it and came back to this platform which for me, feels more natural and as my business has grown I feel more comfortable sharing here, so here it is, my personal blog, better late than never!

Well I don't know about you, but I guess like many 2017 was a challenging year?  I spent a few unexpected months back and forth to Jamaica and now here for the winter month of January researching the latest food trends and excited to see how 2018 unfolds.

During my time in Jamaica, I got to taste some of the most delicious food.  Mostly 90% of what I ate was freshly picked and the other 10% I must admit was chocolate or bordering on Rum Cream. I managed share a few of my stories on Instagram with a few snaps then following on with my trend of healthy eating; shared my 40 Days as a Juicy Vegan on LinkedIn basically raising awareness of the benefits of a Plant based eating.

I  also had the opportunity of following my life long passion which is to empower broken women to start a business and from this desire, The Healed Project Pilots February 2018.  The Project has Sponsorship packages available and has slots for Business Mentors.  If you would like to be involved click here to find out more

So after a turbulent 2017, it is only fitting to begin the year researching the latest food trends, which finds me once again in Montego Bay Jamaica.

I've also updated my website so if you notice anything different or like the new look feel free to let me know

Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment